Currently CiMaas is looking for
2 Biotech Associates (0.8 – 1.0 FTE)
You will have the opportunity to be part of a young, dynamic and strongly developed organization that is involved in combating cancer. As a member of a small and enthusiastic team of professionals, you make an important contribution to the challenging development of specific cell therapeutic agents in a GMP environment.
As a Biotech Associate, you report directly to the scientific director (CSO).
You work on the production of the DC vaccine and the NK cells, the preparation of SOPs and the creation and validation of QA and QC protocols in accordance with GMP guidelines.
The ideal candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in biochemistry/biotechnoloy (eg HLO)
- Relevant experience in cell culture, eg knowledge of bioreactors or scaling up of experiments
- Several years of experience in a GMP environment
- Good communication skills in English in word and writing
Tasks and results
- Carrying out all tissue culture activities for cell therapy, from starting material to final product, according to relevant procedures.
- Carrying out associated duties e.g. required cleaning of production areas, assisting in (re)qualification of equipment, and logistic activities.
- Reporting and reviewing of all required process steps in approved batch records.
- Notification of supervisor (COO/CSO) of all observed deviations in a timely manner.
- Initiation and follow up of deviations, CAPA’s and Changes.
- Generating and revising of manufacturing procedures in accordance to GMP regulations.
- Suggesting training and qualification and process improvements.
- Taking initiative and responsibility
- A problem-solving attitude and a hands-on mentality
- Being able to work independently and in a team
- Good social skills
- Quality-oriented and accurate
- Targeted and driven
- Prepared to work in weekends / off-hours
We offer you an employment contract for a period of one year, with the possibility of extension and competitive market-oriented salary and secondary benefits. The location is Chemelot Campus Geleen.
Are you interested?
Send your CV and extended letter of motivation before 16 december 2019 to:
vacature at cimaas.com
For substantive questions, please contact: Dr Wilfred Germeraad, CSO via w.germeraad at cimaas.com
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated!