Currently we are hiring a:
Cell Culture Technician (1.0 fte)
You will have the opportunity to be part of a young, dynamic and strongly developed organization that is involved in combating cancer. As a member of a small and enthusiastic team of professionals, you make an important contribution to the challenging development of specific cell therapeutic agents in a GMP environment.
As a cell culture technician, you report directly to the scientific director (CSO).
You work on the production of the DC vaccine and the NK cells, the preparation of SOPs AND the creation and validation of QA and QC protocols in accordance with GMP guidelines.
- HBO work and thinking level (eg HLO)
- Relevant experience in cell culture, eg knowledge of bioreactors or scaling up of experiments
- Several years of experience in a GMP environment is required
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
- Taking initiative
- A problem-solving attitude and a hands-on mentality
- Being able to work independently and in a team
- Good social skills
- Quality-oriented and accurate
- Targeted and driven
- Prepare to work in weekends / off-hours
We offer you an employment contract for a period of one year, with the possibility of extension and competitive market-oriented secondary benefits. The location is Geleen. An appointment of 0.8 FTE is negotiable.
Are you interested?
Send your CV and extended letter of motivation by e-mail before 19 February 2018 to: vacature at cimaas.com
EXTENDED DEADLINE: 2 March 2018.
For questions on content of the vacancy, please contact:
Dr Wilfred Germeraad, CSO via w.germeraad at cimaas.com